Here at Lumiere Clinic we offer a whole range of treatments to help fix a sagging jawline.
No one wants a sagging jawline, although a natural reaction to the skin ageing, a sagging jawline can often leave people feeling self conscious. It can make you feel and look tired and warn out, so you’ll be glad to hear we can completely revitalise your jawline to help it look fresher and tighter. So don’t suffer in silence, take a look at these treatments we offer as a solution to your issues…
For those who want subtle results or non-surgical treatments we offer…
- Threadlifts: With ageing, our skin gradually loses its firmness and elasticity. Together with volume loss in the subcutaneous fat, this gives rise to a saggy appearance. Silhouette Soft® uses a unique, patented resorbable suture with cones along its length, to lift the surface of the skin to reduce skin sagging. This also stimulates the production of collagen to restore firmness in the face, without having a full surgical face lift.
- Dermal Fillers: Filler treatments to specific points on the face and neck area can help restore your face shape and lift the skin. Appropriate facial proportions can also be achieved by having dermal fillers to replace volume loss in the temples, jawline and chin.
- ULTRAcel Q+ using HIFU technology to tighten and lift the jawline: ULTRAcel Q+ is the ultimate treatment to rejuvenate the skin. Using targeted ultrasound technology, it works by naturally kick-starting fresh collagen and elastin production. ULTRAcel Q+ will target down to the muscle layer of the skin, one of the most important support structures for the face.
For a more significant result, we offer cosmetic surgery with our Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Dr Kian….
- Facelift surgery: (also called rhytidectomy) is a procedure to freshen up and produce a more youthful appearance to your face.
- Necklift surgery: (also called platysmaplasty) is a procedure that tightens the skin around the neck. Both these procedures are often done at the same time.
These procedures reverse the signs of facial ageing by removing excess skin and repositioning the underlying fat and muscles to produce a more youthful appearance.
For more information about these cosmetic surgical procedures, please visit Dr Kian’s website:
How do enquire about treatments and whether I’m suitable for them?
To enquire, simply visit my contact page to find our details, and we’ll arrange a consultation at a date and time to suit you.