Dermapen™ is a revolutionary micro-needling treatment that lifts, tightens and rejuvenates the skin. Unlike the traditional dermarollers, the Dermapen™ is able to deliver treatment at a more controlled depth, which is more comfortable, targetted with less downtime. It effectively targets the dermis (the skin beneath the epidermis) to soften lines and wrinkles and tackle sun-damaged skin and uneven pigmentation. It can also be used to treat acne scars and stretch marks.
Widely recognised as the gold standard in micro-needling technology, Dermapen™ works by stimulating the skin to produce new collagen and elastin. This production enables the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely. The results are smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin. Dr Nicole uses Dermapen™ as part of her full face, systematic approach to facial rejuvenation.
- Delivered by a Consultant Dermatologist who is also an aesthetic trainer
- Experience in providing hundreds of aesthetic treatments
- Uses the leading brand in micro-needling technology (Dermapen™) which is more controlled and comfortable to you, compared to traditional dermaroller treatments
- Pre-treatment use of a topical anaesthetic cream to minimise discomfort
- Course of 3-6 treatments to achieve best results
- Expert consultation and comprehensive aftercare programme
The expert way to refresh your skin
Dermapen™ is an effective anti-ageing treatment that targets a range of skin concerns such as uneven pigmentation, uneven skin texture, scars and stretch marks. Dr Nicole will perform a detailed skin assessment to determine if Dermapen™ is the appropriate treatment for you and if so, discuss the possible results you can expect to achieve.
At Dr Nicole Dermatology, your consultation is of the utmost importance. It gives us the opportunity to assess your skin, listen to your needs and talk through Dermapen™ treatments in detail. You will have the chance to ask questions and voice any concerns – we will always provide professional, honest and comprehensive answers.