Wrinkle Injections FAQ’S↡ 0161 236 6500
Anti-wrinkle injections are an extremely versatile treatment. They are mainly used to treat the upper face including the forehead lines, frown lines and around the eyes. During your consultation, Dr Nicole will carry out a detailed facial analysis to assess if anti-wrinkle injections are the right choice for you. Her expertise is in achieving a subtle yet natural younger look. People may comment on how good you look overall rather than realising about the reduction of particular lines and wrinkles. Dr Nicole has the specialist background and knowledge of facial anatomy to deliver treatments safely. She is renowned for her gentle approach and injection techniques that minimise discomfort and bruising. You can look forward to a younger, fresher look with minimal discomfort.
- Delivered by a Consultant Dermatologist who is also an aesthetic trainer
- Experience in providing hundreds of anti-wrinkle injections treatments
- Gentle approach using a Micro-Fine™ needle to minimise discomfort and bruising
- A systematic approach to facial rejuvenation to achieve natural-looking results
- Personalised treatment plans to achieve anti-ageing results
- Expert consultation and comprehensive aftercare programme
Expert anti-wrinkle injections
Anti-wrinkle injections is expertly injected in small doses into a specific muscle, which blocks nerve signals that tell the muscles to contract. The result is a temporary relaxation of muscle contraction that smooths or eliminates wrinkles. At Dr Nicole Dermatology, your consultation is of the utmost importance. It gives us the opportunity to assess your skin, listen to your needs and talk through the treatment in detail. You will have the chance to ask questions and voice any concerns – we will always provide professional, honest and comprehensive answers.