Eye rejuvenation incorporates advanced, sophisticated treatments that demand a high level of specialised skill and expertise to be effective. As we use our eyes for all kinds of expressions, wrinkles and lines form over time. The ageing process can also lead to hollows, bags and shadows all leading to a tired, aged appearance.
Our comprehensive approach to eye rejuvenation assesses all elements of ageing rather than simply targeting lines and wrinkles. There are various reasons for under-eye ageing, such as loosening of the skin, protrusion of under-eye fat pads, weakening of soft tissue structures around the eyes, bone loss and a tear trough deformity. Dr Nicole will discuss the most appropriate course of treatment based on the underlying problem, and this can incorporate anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers for tear trough deformities, micro-needling, chemical peels, skin care products and/or device-based procedures.
Dr Nicole is committed to achieving natural-looking results and giving honest opinions on treatments that are apporpriate for your look.
- Delivered by a Consultant Dermatologist who is also an aesthetic trainer
- Experience in providing hundreds of aesthetic treatments
- Gentle approach using a Micro-Fine™ needle for Anti-wrinkle injections or Steriglide™ Aesthetic Microcannula with fillers to minimise discomfort, bruising and improve safety
- A full range of treatment options to eye rejuvenation to achieve the best possible results
- Free consultation and comprehensive aftercare programme
Eyes are your most important feature and say so much about you, so we understand how important it is to devise the ideal treatment plan. Dr Nicole will take the time to carry out an extensive eye assessment to determine your concerns and the causes behind them. Medical disorders, allergies and lifestyle factors can contribute to concerns around the eye area, so all these facotrs will be taken into account at consultation.
We can restore a more youthful look and boost confidence by targeting the following:
Crow’s feet – these fine lines and wrinkles (also known as laughter lines) deepen as we grow older and may become visible even when the face is relaxed. Anti-wrinkle injections can soften these lines.
Drooping, ageing brow area – as we grow older, eyebrows can often flatten and drift downwards losing their youthful arch. Dr Nicole uses anti-wrinkle injections to lift and define the brow while maintaining eyebrow movement.
Thin, wrinkled skin – this common problem can be targeted with effective specialist skin care products, micro-needling and chemical peels.
Tear troughs, eye bags and shadows – the under-eye area is often neglected in cosmetic treatments as it requires advanced, highly-skilled techniques. Dr Nicole will devise an individualised treatment plan for you based on your needs following your assessment, but the following are some important points in relation to eye rejuvenation:
- Tear troughs are created over time as ligaments, fat and skin deflate and move downwards below the eye. Dr Nicole will define the extent of the hollowness to determine the amount of filler needed for natural-looking results. Taking into account medical factors such as underactive thyroid conditions and allergies is extremely important as clients with these conditions tend to experience more swelling after dermal filler treatments
- Dark circles and hyperpigmentation can be caused by a number of factors. These include high levels of natural pigmentation, sun damage, hormonal changes and allergic reactions. Dr Nicole will advise on which treatment options are most appropriate to achieve the desired results. It is important to note that while dermal fillers are highly effective at improving shadowing and may improve dark circles, they cannot change pigmentation in the skin.
Dr Nicole will devise an individual treatment plan during your free consultation. The consultation provides the opportunity to assess your skin, listen to your needs and talk through the various treatment options in detail. You will have the chance to ask questions and voice any concerns – we will always provide professional, honest and comprehensive answers.
The importance of aftercare
Whatever your concerns and issues, all eye rejuvenation treatments are followed by careful, consistent aftercare. You can prolong the effects of your treatment by enhancing your skin care regime. Dr Nicole will talk through this during your free consultation.