Face Rejuvenation FAQ’S↡ 0161 236 6500
Dr Nicole’s comprehensive Full Face Rejuvenation Programme focuses on improving the signs of skin ageing while achieving natural-looking results. It is a considered and expert approach with you as an individual at its heart. The programme begins with a comprehensive assessment where Dr Nicole will listen to your concerns and carry out a full facial aesthetic and skin analysis. She will then develop a programme that’s tailored solely to you that includes a combination of treatments to achieve the best results. Generally speaking, your programme may include a combination of anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, chemical peels and specialist skin care products. If laser-based procedures are appropriate, this can be discussed and incorporated (at an additional cost). As a Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Nicole has an in-depth knowledge of the skin and facial anatomy which is essential for carrying out all treatments safely. She is also highly experienced in both male and female facial aesthetics to ensure excellent results for both sexes.
- Delivered by a Consultant Dermatologist who is also an aesthetic trainer
- Experience in providing hundreds of aesthetic treatments
- Gentle approach using a Micro-Fine™ needle for anti-wrinkle injections or Steriglide™ Aesthetic Microcannula with fillers to minimise discomfort, bruising and improve safety
- A systematic approach to full face rejuvenation with the full range of anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, Dermapen™ micro-needling, chemical peels, specialist skin care and device-based procedures to achieve the best results
- Expert consultation and comprehensive aftercare programme
Anti-ageing treatment for both men and women
Dr Nicole understands the difference between male and female facial aesthetics. This understanding is fundamental to achieving natural-looking anti-ageing results. For example, men have flatter foreheads than women with a deeper furrow between the brows. Adding volume in this area can create a very feminine look, so it should be approached with very careful consideration. The same can be said of the cheek area which is generally less pronounced in men than women. Eyebrows are markedly different – a man’s brow is much straighter than a woman’s arch. So anti-wrinkle injections should not lift a man’s brow or results will look unnatural. Ultimately, you will discover this during your consultation where Dr Nicole will assess your skin and talk through the treatment options in detail. She will then develop a treatment programme designed to address your concerns while considering ideal gender-specific facial proportions. You will have the chance to ask questions and voice any concerns – we will always provide professional, honest and comprehensive answers.