Dermal fillers before & afters↡ 0161 236 6500
Dermal fillers are a highly effective way to achieve a fresher, younger look. They can smooth away facial lines, replace lost volume, and add contour and definition to the face. Over time, our natural supplies of hyaluronic acid reduce in the skin as part of the ageing process. Dermal fillers can replace hyaluronic acid in the skin to help you regain younger-looking skin with confidence and ease. Dr Nicole recommends using hyaluronic acid fillers which are reversible and temporary fillers to minimise potential long-term complications. We use a leading filler brand on the market made from hyaluronic acid to deliver the best aesthetic results. The filler is broken down over time by your own natural enzymes. As a Dermatologist, Dr Nicole has an in-depth knowledge of the skin and facial anatomy which is essential for carrying out dermal filler treatments safely. Dr Nicole tailors your treatment towards achieving ideal facial proportions and believes in giving honest opinions on treatments for natural-looking results.
- Delivered by a Consultant Dermatologist who is also an aesthetic trainer
- Experience in providing hundreds of dermal filler treatments
- Uses reversible, temporary hyaluronic acid fillers to provide best aesthetic results
- Gentle approach using the Steriglide™ Aesthetic Microcannula for certain areas to minimise discomfort, bruising and improve safety
- A systematic approach to facial rejuvenation to achieve ideal facial proportions
- Personalised treatment plans to achieve the best anti-ageing results
- Expert consultation and comprehensive aftercare programme
Dermal fillers with a professional touch
Dermal fillers can be used in several ways to refresh and rejuvenate. Dr Nicole performs a detailed facial analysis and discusses treatments that can help to enhance your natural features. Whether you feel that your cheeks look hollow, your jaw line lacks definition, or you would like to smooth lines away – we can use dermal fillers effectively and expertly to address your concerns. Please see the separate pages for further information on dermal filler treatments for lips, cheeks, eyes, jaw line and neck.
At Dr Nicole Dermatology, your aesthetic consultation is of the utmost importance. It gives us the opportunity to assess your skin, listen to your needs and talk through dermal filler treatments in detail. You will have the chance to ask questions and voice any concerns – we will always provide professional, honest and comprehensive answers.